How do I put videos from my computer onto my iPod touch?
Transfer a file from your iPod touch to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To. Transfer a file from your computer to your iPod touch: Click Add, select the file you want to transfer, then click Add.
How do I transfer videos from PC to iPhone 5 without iTunes?
How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- Use iCloud. This is perhaps the easiest method as most of your videos on your iPhone should have been synced to iCloud automatically.
- Transfer via Dropbox.
- Use iPhone Transfer Software.
- Manually Add Videos to iPhone via Windows File Explorer.
How do I import videos to my iPod?
Open iTunes and select the folder containing the desired media file. Highlight that file, and drag it to the iPod icon. Congratulations; you can now watch the selected video on your iPod [source: Biersdorfer].
How do I transfer videos from my computer to my iPod without iTunes?
Connect your iPod to your computer system. Go to Media -> Photos in the left hand panel. Click on Import to browse for the video files that you wish to transfer. Now click on Open and your files will be transferred.
How do I transfer MP4 files to my iPod?
How to convert video to Apple iPod video MP4 format?
- Step 1: Download and install AVS Video Converter.
- Step 2: Run AVS Video Converter and select your input video file.
- Step 3: Set up the conversion parameters.
- Step 4: Set up a proper video output file path.
- Step 5: Convert your video files.
Can you transfer music from Windows Media Player to iPod?
Plug the iPod Nano into the computer using the Nano’s USB cable. Click on the “Start” menu, select “All Programs” and choose “Windows Media Player.”Click the “Sync” button on the menu. Windows Media Player shows the iPod Nano in the top right corner as the device to transfer music to.
How do I transfer music from my computer to my iPod?
How to add music to iPod:
- Connect your iPod to the computer through a USB cable.
- iTunes will detect the iPod automatically.
- Then, tap the “Music” option on the left panel.
- Check the “Sync Music” box.
- If you want to transfer all your music, just click on the “Entire music” option.
How do I transfer videos from my computer to my phone?
With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer. On your phone, tap the ‘Charging this device via USB’ notification. Under ‘Use USB for’, select File Transfer. An Android File Transfer window will open on your computer.