How do I display my medals and trophies?
Things You Should Know
- Use a display shelf with hanging hooks. Hang medals with ribbons on the hooks and place other medals on the display shelf.
- Arrange ribbon medals in a shadow box and pin the medals to the shadow box backing.
- Display ribbon medals in a military coin case.
- Remove any ribbons or pins.
Where do you keep trophies and medals?
Place your trophies on a floating shelf for a smaller collection.
- You can purchase floating shelves that have small knobs on the bottom portion, which are great for hanging medals.
- There’s also the option of building floating shelves yourself.
How do you display medal collection?
Use a shadow box to keep all your medals in one place. I used a top loading shadow box because it’s easier to add a new medal to the collection. Medal storage/display idea! Use a shadow box to keep all your medals in one place.
How do I display my awards?
5 Creative Ways to Display Your Academic Awards
- Classic Shelf Displays.
- Medal Racks and Shadowboxes.
- Professional Framing.
- Display Arrangement at Graduation Party.
- An Awards Case.
- Shelves and Framed Photos.
- Share Your Family’s Awards.
How do you keep Award trophies?
Remember, most trophies can be cleaned with just a soft, micro-fiber cloth and some mild soapy water. In most cases, it’s best not to use commercial polishes and no matter what type of trophy or award you’re cleaning, never scrub. Enjoy your new award.
What do you do with trophies and medals?
If you only have a few trophies to recycle, you can bring them to a local thrift store (Goodwill takes trophies) or surplus store (some surplus stores actually pay you for old trophies).