Can I register Apple ID?
To create an Apple ID on an Apple TV, Android device, smart TV, or streaming device, you can usually follow the steps provided onscreen and enter your full name, date of birth, an email address or phone number, and a payment method.
Can I create iCloud com account?
Create a primary iCloud Mail address on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Turn on iCloud Mail (or Mail), then follow the onscreen instructions to create an iCloud Mail address.
How do I register my iPhone with iCloud?
Set up iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name]. If you don’t see [your name], tap “Sign in to your [device],” then enter your Apple ID and password.
- Tap iCloud, then turn apps and features on or off.
How do I create a new iCloud account if I already have one?
Once you’re all signed out of your iTunes/iCloud account, you can create a new account. Go to Settings > iCloud and tap Create a new Apple ID. You’ll be asked to enter in a birthdate, name, and email address (you’ll need to enter in a different email address from your other iTunes/iCloud account).
How do I find my Apple ID and Password?
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. Click Password & Security. If you’re asked to enter your Apple ID password, click “Forgot Apple ID or password” and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I create a second iCloud email account?
Create an email alias
- In Mail on iCloud.com, click. at the top of the Mailboxes list, then choose Preferences.
- Click Accounts, then click “Add an alias.”
- Provide the requested information: Alias: The text you provide becomes the email address ([email protected]).
- Click Add, then click Done.
How do I add a device to my iCloud account?
To add a device
- Sign in to iCloud.com or use the ‘Find my iPhone’ app to see your missing iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac on a map.
- Open Settings.
- Tap on iCloud.
- If you aren’t signed in already, enter your Apple ID and password (your iCloud credentials)
- Turn on the toggle for “Find My iPhone”