Are marks important?
Importance of Marks/Grades in Education We live in a society where marks are more important than knowledge. This is very common thing. Besides people are measuring students’ ability by how is he/she has scored in specific exam. Every parent has a dream that his son/daughter will become a success in life.
Which study is best for future?
List of the best degrees for the future
- Engineering degree. Electrical engineering.
- Information technology degree. Computer science.
- Finance / business degree. Finance.
- Medicine / healthcare degree. Pharmacology.
Which is the world’s toughest exam?
Toughest Exams In The World
- CCIE- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert.
- GATE- Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineering.
- IIT-JEE – Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination.
- UPSC- Union Public Service Commission.
- GRE- Graduate Record Examinations.
- CFA- Chartered Financial Analyst.
Who discovered exams which country?
Which is the best study in India?
Topic We Cover: Top 10 popular courses in India
- Management MBA/BBA.
- Engineering B.Tech and B.Arch, M.Tech, ME, BE.
- Computer Application-BCA/MCA.
- Designing – Fashion/Interior/Web.
- Mass-communication/Journalism BJMC.
- Hospitality (Hotel) – Hotel Management.
- Medical-BDS and MBBS.
- Finance -B.Com/CA.
Which country has invented zero?
The first recorded zero appeared in Mesopotamia around 3 B.C. The Mayans invented it independently circa 4 A.D. It was later devised in India in the mid-fifth century, spread to Cambodia near the end of the seventh century, and into China and the Islamic countries at the end of the eighth.
Who is the No 1 scientist in India?
List of Indian scientists
|Name||Field||Most noted award/fellowship|
|Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman (C.V Raman)||Physics||Nobel Prize in Physics|
|Srinivasa Ramanujan||Mathematics||Fellow of the Royal Society|
|Satyendra Nath Bose||Mathematics, physics|
|M. S. Swaminathan||Genetics|
Did China invent exams?
The first standardized tests, any world history student can tell you, were created in ancient China, during the Han Dynasty (206 BC – 220 AD), when officials designed civil service exams to choose people to work in the government based on merit rather than on family status.
Who invented exams?
Who invented study in India?
The modern school system was brought to India, including the English language, originally by Lord Thomas Babington Macaulay in the 1830s. The curriculum was confined to “modern” subjects such as science and mathematics, and subjects like metaphysics and philosophy were considered unnecessary.
What is the rank of India 2020?
Who are the 5 scientists?
The 10 Greatest Scientists of All Time
- Albert Einstein (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Marie Curie (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Isaac Newton (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Charles Darwin (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Nikola Tesla (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Galileo Galilei (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Ada Lovelace (Credit: Mark Marturello)
- Pythagoras (Credit: Mark Marturello)
Which course is best for future?
These best 10 college majors for the future hold promising career paths for students of today.
- Physical Therapy.
- Construction Management.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Medical Technology.
- Medical Assistance.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Computer Information Systems.